This sweet dessert is a healthy, kid-friendly spin on an all-American classic. Skewering the fruit on kebabs makes this fun dessert easy to eat and serve.
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Twenty-four 1-inch pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried and halved
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 12 skewers
1. Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple and strawberry onto each skewer. Repeat process to assemble remaining skewers. Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
3. Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts. Freeze until ready to serve.