Samantha Okazaki / TODAY
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup milk (whole or low-fat)
- 1 14-ounce can condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping (regular or light)
- 1 11-ounce box vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 bananas, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Whisk in condensed milk, followed by whipped topping. The mixture should be creamy, not runny.
- Place a layer of cookies in the bottom of a serving bowl. Spread ¼ of the pudding over the cookies. Lay ½ the banana slices over the pudding in a single layer. Spread another ¼ of the pudding over the bananas. Repeat. Place any remaining cookies on top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or preferably overnight.