- 5 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoon eggs (combined with 4tbs water)
- 6 teaspoon 4oz tyson chicken breast
- 6 ounce fat free ranch
- 3 ounce mango chutney
- 5 1/2 ounce tbs olive oil
- 2 ounce granny smith apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 cup romaine (cut into bite size)
- 6 cup watercress
- 5 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine panko, ¼ the amount of curry powder and ½ the amount of ginger with all of the salt, cumin, red pepper and allspice.
Coat chicken with flour.
Dip chicken in egg mixture and dredge in the panko.
Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine the rest of the curry powder, ginger, ranch dressing, chutney, water and oil in food processor; process until smooth.
Spray baking pan, and lightly coat chicken with cooking spray on both sides.
Bake chicken for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Slice into ½-inch slices and set aside.
Cut each apple into 15 wedges and toss with lemon juice.
Combine romaine and watercress and place 2 cups on each salad plate.
Top with 5 apple slices, 4 oz of chicken, 1 tsp of raisins, 1 tsp walnuts.
Sprinkle with black pepper and drizzle 3 Tbs dressing over each serving.