Why do I love this recipe? One word: Bacon.
Technique tip: Make sure the folded side of the bacon is face-down on the sheet pan.
- 16 large or jumbo shrimp (8 to 12 count per pound)
- 8 strips bacon
- 3/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: Lemon wedges and chopped parsley
For the shrimp:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut each bacon strip in half and wrap a piece around each shrimp, then place the shrimp on the sheet tray, with the folded side of the bacon down.
3. Bake shrimp until the bacon is golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
For the cocktail sauce:
In a bowl, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adjusting the heat level to your taste. Serve in a bowl alongside the shrimp with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.