- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 ripe avocadoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and minced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Salt, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, honey and garlic.
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, avocados, red onion, jalapeño and cilantro. Add the vinaigrette and gently toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and serve with tortilla chips.