- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons regular mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Cayenne pepper, for garnish
- Salt and pepper
Al Roker's daughter Courtney dresses up the party favorite with a delicious avocado filling.
Cut eggs in half and remove the yolks.
In a bowl, add yolks, lime juice, mayonnaise, chives, mustard and avocado. Mash together. Season with salt and pepper.
Add mixture into the egg whites with a pastry bag or spoon.
Garnish with chopped chives and cayenne pepper.