- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp (about 32 shrimp)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Persian cucumber or 1/2 a seeded large cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup edamame, steamed
- 1 12-ounce bag carrot slaw
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
This twist on slaw is the perfect lunch or dinner to make ahead of time and pack. It's delicious and hearty while still being healthy and giving you a good dose of protein, grains and veggies!
Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Toss with dressing and enjoy!