- 2 medium scallions, trimmed and finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoon all-natural light sandwich spread
- 1 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red bell pepper, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 8 ounce lump crabmeat, drained if necessary
- 24 ounce brown rice crackers, preferably tamari-seasoned
In a small mixing bowl, stir the scallions, sandwich spread, oil, and pepper until well combined.
Gently stir in the crabmeat just until combined.
Mound 1 tablespoon of the crab on each cracker.