- 1 1/2 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered Indian gooseberries
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric or curcumin powder (or ¼ inch fresh turmeric root)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup inner fillet aloe vera gel (gel, not juice or aloe water, and only inner fillet)
- 2 ounces brewed green tea
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dried date
- 2 packed cups dark leafy greens like spinach, kale, or collard greens
- 2 cups of berries, like blueberries or raspberries
- 1 small banana
I’ve been tweaking my smoothie recipe since 2012, and I am pretty sure it contains the most nutritious ingredients found in one single glass of goodness on earth. This can serve as your breakfast, lunch, or dinner, full of phytonutrient fabulousness.
Combine all ingredients in a 500W high quality blender to mash through frozen antioxidants and mix all the flavors.2.
If you can, drink for 20 minutes through a straw to avoid tooth enamel damage.3.
Do a simple water rinse of your teeth — no brushing for an hour.4.
To mix things up, you can add vanilla, fresh mint leaves, fresh basil leaves, lime juice, lemon juice, fresh ginger root, cayenne pepper, 1-2 drops of clove oil.5.
As an alternative, use 1 cup berries and 1 cup of less expensive fruits like sliced apples or oranges.