I’ve been tweaking my smoothie recipe since 2012, and I am pretty sure it contains the most nutritious ingredients found in one single glass of goodness on earth. This can serve as your breakfast, lunch, or dinner, full of phytonutrient fabulousness.
- 1 1/2 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered Indian gooseberries
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric or curcumin powder (or ¼ inch fresh turmeric root)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup inner fillet aloe vera gel (gel, not juice or aloe water, and only inner fillet)
- 2 ounces brewed green tea
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dried date
- 2 packed cups dark leafy greens like spinach, kale, or collard greens
- 2 cups of berries, like blueberries or raspberries
- 1 small banana
Combine all ingredients in a 500W high quality blender to mash through frozen antioxidants and mix all the flavors.2.
If you can, drink for 20 minutes through a straw to avoid tooth enamel damage.3.
Do a simple water rinse of your teeth — no brushing for an hour.4.
To mix things up, you can add vanilla, fresh mint leaves, fresh basil leaves, lime juice, lemon juice, fresh ginger root, cayenne pepper, 1-2 drops of clove oil.5.
As an alternative, use 1 cup berries and 1 cup of less expensive fruits like sliced apples or oranges.