If you're looking for some serious crunch in your salad, this is the recipe for you! Crisp Asian lettuce mix, fresh broccoli, sliced onion and crunchy chow main noodles give this salad a ton of satisfying bite.
- 1 bag Asian salad mix
- 1 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped finely
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Leftover turkey burgers, whole or cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- One 1-inch piece ginger, finely grated or chopped
For the salad:
In a large mixing bowl, combine salad, broccoli, carrot, red onion and chow mein noodles.
For the dressing:
In a jar, combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, garlic and ginger, cover and shake well.
Dress the salad and let it sit for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Heat up turkey burger in pan and serve over the salad.