- 1¾ ounces vodka (we prefer Aylesbury Duck vodka)
- 1 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- ¾ ounce blackberry purée
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 crown of fresh mint, for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Add large cold ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the fresh mint crown in the palm of your hand and smack it with your other hand to release aroma.
- Gently place the mint leave on the surface of the cocktail and serve.