- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound soba noodles, blanched in salty water, shocked & rinsed well
- 1 pound english cucumber, peeled, seeded, julienned
- 1 pound red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shiso ribbons
In a large bowl, combine lime juice and soy sauce.
Whisk in sesame oil and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Add soba noodles, cucumbers, red pepper, scallions, almonds and shiso ribbons; toss to coat and combine.
Check for flavor, season if necessary, garnish with togarashi.