- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound kielbasa, cut into a large dice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 16-ounce cans pork & beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
These easy baked beans have all the flavors you're looking for at a cookout: sweet, smoky, spicy and savory.
Preheat oven to 350°F.2.
Heat oil in an ovenproof pot. Add kielbasa and cook until brown. Remove kielbasa to a plate and set aside.3.
Add the onion to the pot and cook until tender. Stir in the beans, ketchup, sugar, apple cider vinegar, mustard, cinnamon and syrup. Add the kielbasa and stir well to combine.4.
Place in the oven, uncovered, until the mixture has thickened, about 1 hour.