- 3 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
I love this lightened up potato salad because it satisfies your starchy cravings without a lot of added fat and excess calories.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and season the water with salt. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Quarter the potatoes and toss them with the dressing and chopped mint leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature, sprinkled with flaky sea salt.