These easy, three-ingredient fries are addictive! The bold spices and crispy texture will keep you coming back for more and more. The best part is that you get all the best parts of a deep-fried fry without the added fat.
- 1 large sweet potato
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1. Cut your sweet potato lengthwise into fries.
2. Place fries in a bowl, spray with cooking spray and season with spices. Toss so the spices coat evenly.
3. Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking spray. Place fries on the bottom, in one single layer; do not overlap.
4. Turn your air fryer to 400 F.
5. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, opening the air fryer to shake every 3 minutes to ensure even cooking.
6. Remove from air fryer and serve.