These decorative desserts will liven up any holiday.
- 12 vanilla cupcakes, chilled
- 1 16 ounce can milk chocolate or caramel frosting
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 24 mini vanilla wafers
- 24 chocolate KISSES, milk or dark chocolate
1. Spoon 1/4 cup of the chocolate frosting into a ziplock bag. Frost the top of each cupcake with some of the remaining frosting and smooth. Put the sprinkles in a bowl and roll the edge of each cupcake in the sprinkles.
2. Pipe a dot of chocolate frosting on the flat side of each vanilla wafer and press it to the flat side of a KISS candy. Add a dot of frosting to the center of the curved sides as the acorn stems, Arrange two acorns on top of each frosted cupcake.
Makes 12 cupcakes