Make Halloween ever more deliciously decadent with seven indulgent, chocolaty layers of creamy, caramel-filled, peanut buttery candies.
- 14 Twix fun size candy bars, unwrapped and chopped
- 18 Snickers fun size chocolate bars (original, Peanut Butter Squared and/or Almond), unwrapped
- 18 Milky Way fun size candy bars, unwrapped and chopped
- 18 Three Musketeers fun size candy bars, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Peanut M&M's
- 14 Dove Promises Sea Salt Caramel & Dark chocolates, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter M&M's
- Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 250°F and grease an 8- by 8-inch baking dish and set aside.
2. Place chopped Twix into baking dish to create first layer. Stack Snickers on top of Twix to create second layer. Sprinkle Milky Way for the third layer. Place Three Musketeers on top of Milk way for the fourth layer. Sprinkle Peanut M&M's over the layers. Use Dove Promises to cover the chocolate bar layers.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Using a spatula, smooth out chocolate on top. Garnish with additional Peanut Butter M&M's and serve warm with potato chips and pretzels for dipping.