A straightforward coleslaw is a must at any barbecue and is great to make for a party since it doesn't require cooking like a lot of other dishes. And what makes this versatile side better? It has just 5 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to make!
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tomato, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the cabbage in half. Remove the core and thinly slice; place the cabbage in a bowl.
2. Add the mayonnaise. DO NOT STIR.
3. Add the mustard on top of the mayonnaise. DO NOT STIR.
4. Squeeze the lemon over the mayonnaise, the mayonnaise will catch any seeds that fall into the bowl and make seed removal a snap! Add the chopped tomatoes. Generously salt and pepper. Mix all together. Serve immediately.