Use refrigerated cinnamon roll dough as a shortcut to a sweet pull-apart brunch treat that will be a hit with the whole family.
- 2 17.5-ounce cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups mixed frozen berries
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease a 15-cup Bundt pan.
2. Remove dough from can and separate cinnamon rolls (reserve icing packets). Cut each roll into quarters.
3. Toss dough with melted butter and mixed berries. Arrange dough and berry mixture in baking pan, pressing slightly.
4. Bake about 40 minutes, or until golden and slightly risen. Cool in pan about 15 to 20 minutes, before turning over onto serving platter.
5. Top with reserved icing, if desired, and serve immediately.