A can of chipotles in adobo is your secret weapon for making these 3-ingredient chipotle-shrimp skewers. They're perfect for a party appetizer but also would make a fabulous weeknight dinner.
- 30 extra-large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 lime, juiced + 10 lime wedges
- 10 lime wedges
- Kosher salt
1. Place bamboo skewers in a shallow pan filled with water for at least 20 minutes. (This will prevent burning during cooking.)
2. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, adobo sauce, lime juice and a large pinch of salt.
3. Place 3 shrimp on each bamboo skewer.
4. Grill 3 to 5 minutes or place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add a lime wedge to the end of each skewer and serve on their own or with your favorite dipping sauce (sour cream, guacamole, or salsa are all great options).