- 16 oz. Maryland-style Rye Whiskey
- 10 oz. Verjus (or substitute fresh lemon juice)
- 1.5 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. preserved blackberry jam
- 24 oz. Union Craft Brewery Duckpin Pale Ale
- 6 shakes Angostura Bitters
- 1 ice block (from ice house, or frozen in container at home)
To assemble punch Combine brown sugar, jam, and verjus in punch bowl and stir together. Add rye whiskey and bitters and stir until mixed. To mixture, add ice and ladle punch mixture over ice 15 times. Add beer and enjoy.