According to a study, Kathie Lee has a mad urge for power, and Hoda loathes feminine weakness. Friday morning, the ladies chatted about the findings, which sought to show how women are perceived based on their outfits.
Here's what it found:
- Too much cleavage says you have an urge for power. ("That's you," said Hoda.)
- If you button up too much, you are afraid to show signs of weakness. ("This is me!" said Hoda.)
- A lot of bling makes people think you're in financial trouble.
- If you wear your hair too long it means you're hiding something.
- If you have a scrunchie in your hair, it makes you look like you "miss high school."
KLG was guilty of almost all of these wardrobe infractions. "I love a scrunchie," she admitted ruefully.
Ladies, be sure to check yourself for looking power-mad or broke before you leave the house today.
Julieanne Smolinski is a TODAY.com contributor. She is power-mad for scrunchies.