It was a weekend of award shows, Social Network awkwardness, Superman surprises and a 007-centric Kim Kardashian. If you missed any of it, no worries. We've got it all right here.
- The King's Speech took home top honors at the Screen Actor's Guild Sunday evening, winning the best ensemble cast award. Natalie Portman continued her reign as queen of awards season, taking home another best actress nod, while Colin Firth won for best actor in a leading role.
- King's Speech director Tom Hooper ruled the Director's Guild Awards, taking home the DGA for outstanding directorial achievement in feature film and defeating awards season frontrunner David Fincher.
- We talked to Sheen's porn star pal Kacey Jordan about the Two and a Half Men star's alleged night of partying that landed him in the hospital.
- Kim Kardashian would like to be a Bond girl.
- Since the Academy Awards are right around the corner, we took a look at the dreaded Oscar-nomination curse.
- Sundance went wild for Like Crazy, giving the film its grand jury prize for dramatic film and a special prize for its star, Felicity Jones.
- We revealed Justin Bieber scoop regarding his upcoming stint on CSI.
- After months of rumors, Henry Cavill was cast as Warner Bros. new Superman.
- Jesse Eisenberg finally came face to face with Mark Zuckerberg on this weekend's Saturday Night Live.
- Jesse James' porn star ex-wife was busted for allegedly harassing him.
- Melrose Place star Amy Locane-Bovenizer pleaded not guilty to manslaughter, following her DUI car crash last June.
Check out the hottest red carpet looks from the 2011 SAG Awards!