Too busy getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday to check out the weekend's hottest entertainment news stories? No worries. We've got the latest awards season buzz, the hottest party scoop and info from behind the scenes of Hollywood and the big game!
- Following Lea Michele's stellar pregame performance, Christina Aguilera sang the wrong lyrics to the national anthem at the Super Bowl.
- Justin Bieber was basically everywhere. Aside from his turn as a senior citizen in a Super Bowl Best Buy ad, the Biebs hit Saturday Night Live for some Church Lady goofing and showed up on The Late Show With David Letterman. Then he and Selena Gomez hit the Santa Monica pier!
- In a surprise turn of events, the thriller The Roommate beat out the James Cameron-approved Sanctum for the top spot in this weekend's box office.
- Hayden Panettiere dished on how David Arquette is doing following his rehab stint.
- The Social Network and Inception rocked the Writers Guild Awards Saturday evening, with the Facebook flick's penner Aaron Sorkin taking home Best Adapted Screenplay and Inception writer Christopher Nolan nabbing Best Original Screenplay.
- Hugh Jackman gave a little Oscar-hosting advice to James Franco and Anne Hathaway.
- Holly Madison revealed whether she will attend ex- Hugh Hefner's wedding.
- Britney Spears teased her upcoming "Hold it Against Me" video.