Too busy taking a stroll in a see-through outfit like Fergie to glance at this weekend's entertainment news? No need to fret. We've got it all right here.
MORE: Romeo Beckham Makes GQ's Best-Dressed List!
- Newly engaged mommy-to-be Natalie Portman debuted her big engagement ring at the Palm Springs Film Festival Saturday.
- Meanwhile, David and Victoria Beckham announced Sunday they are expecting a new addition to their family this summer.
- The National Society of Film Critics gave The Social Network its Best Picture honors at their annual meeting in New York City Saturday.
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were spotted canoodling and dancing the night away at Eden nightclub in Los Angeles Friday night.
- Sarah Palin's Alaska is no more, after the show was reportedly concluded after only one season.
- Following their engagement announcement, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are set to appear in an episode of Hawaii Five-0 sometime in February as...an engaged couple.
- Speaking of lovebirds, Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be looking for one of his own on this season's Bachelor...on the Ukrainian version of the show.
- We took a look at five shocking things heard during the Michael Jackson manslaughter hearing and delved into whether Julia Roberts can really help Javier Bardem grab an Oscar nom (and win) for his role in Biutiful.
- Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth II gave a bit more wedding advice to soon-to-be-hubby Prince William, after he didn't consult her prior to releasing more wedding details.
- Sophia Bush and Gwyneth Paltrow shared their condolences for the families affected by the tragic shooting in Arizona Saturday, after it was revealed that Bush's 9-year-old cousin was killed during the town hall meeting, and Paltrow's cousin, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
PHOTOS: Take a look back at Zac &Vanessa's coupledom in our gallery!