Ever looked at a celebrity's outfit and wish you could own it, but without spending the big bucks? Well, now you can. Check out these looks and apps that will have you wearing hot celebrity spring looks, for less.
Boden sweater, $54; bodenusa.com
Motel white skirt, $60; motelrocks.com
Shoes: Shoedazzle, $49.95; shoedazzle.com
Jessica Simpson clutch, $29.99; 6pm.com
Forever21 watch, $22.80; forever21.com
Total look: $216.74/ Rashida's skirt alone: $2,130
How do you find this outfit at home? Try this site and app: TheHunt.com
The app just launched in November. This site and mobile app focuses around a community shopping experience and is completely free!
1. Join The Hunt and create a profile or download the app from the iTunes store.
2. Upload a pic, add a description and your budget.
3. The community will respond and solve your hunt by posting links to where you purchase similar items within your budget.
Gap shirt dress, $59.95; gap.com
Jacket: Calvin Klein blazer, $99; macys.com
London Fog satchel, $115; 800-847-0072 for stores
Sunglasses: H&M, $5.95; hm.com
Belt: Sondra Roberts faux leather, $25; 212-643-9728
Total look: $304.90/ Miranda's dress alone: $2,495.00
How do you find this outfit at home? Try this app: Notorious.im
Notorious offers access to a carefully curated list of knowledgeable experts already trusted by A-list celebrities. The app allows users to engage in personalized real-time conversations, much like WhatsApp, with experts of their choice so they can receive insider knowledge and make better decisions while discovering great brands, products, tips and trends.
1. Register online
2. After registering you will get an email, confirming you're a member.
3. Click on the stylist you want to work with (it is an actual person) and upload a photo with a description of what you are looking for.
4. The stylist will get back to you with options!