Since "Pretty Woman" was released 25 years ago, fans have come to love every inch of the quirky romantic tale. Now, here's the hard part: choosing a favorite scene!
Ahead of the exclusive reunion of the film's cast and director on TODAY Tuesday, we want to know which of these six iconic scenes still makes your heart twang today.
1. Car MeetingRichard Gere's businessman Edward wasn't looking for a date — he was looking for Beverly Hills. Julia Roberts' character Vivian was happy to help ... for a price.
2. Shopping SnubWe've all had it happen: We walk into a super-fancy store only to get completely snubbed by snobby salespeople. For Vivian, this is not a pleasant experience ...
3. Shopping Revenge... But she gets them back not long after in a terrific scene of comeuppance!
4. BathtubThough we can't recommend taking a bath with electronics running nearby (even a water-resistant Walkman), it's hard to deny Vivian is having an awesome karaoke experience surrounded by suds.
5. The NecklaceEdward gives a beautiful necklace to his lady love, but Vivian's smile and delight are the present.
6. DinnerVivian isn't super-familiar with grand restaurant etiquette, but is very good at taking advice — and covering up any faux pas.
Tune in on March 24 to see the actors and makers behind "Pretty Woman" on TODAY!