Van Halen has rescheduled tour dates postponed this month when guitarist Eddie Van Halen was undergoing tests for an unspecified medical condition.
The band will proceed on April 19 in Las Vegas and play 20 shows in all, with the last date set for June 2 in Grand Rapids, Mich. Tickets for the band’s previously scheduled dates will be honored.
Van Halen returned to the road in fall 2007 with original lead singer David Lee Roth for the first time in 20-plus years. The tour, which features Eddie Van Halen’s teenage son, Wolfgang, on bass, has routinely sold out North American arenas.
Van Halen’s newly scheduled dates are:
- April 19: Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Events Center)
- April 22: Cincinnati (U.S. Bank Arena)
- April 24: Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- April 26: St Louis (Scottrade Center)
- April 28: Milwaukee (Bradley Center)
- April 30: Pittsburgh (Mellon Arena)
- May 02: Charlottesville, Va. (John Paul Jones Arena)
- May 05: Raleigh, N.C. (RBC Center)
- May 07: Columbus, Ohio (Schottenstein Center)
- May 09: Atlantic City, (N.J. Boardwalk Hall)
- May 11: Duluth, Ga. (Gwinnett Arena)
- May 13: East Rutherford, N.J. (Izod Center)
- May 15: Baltimore, Md. (1st Mariner Arena)
- May 18: Hershey, Pa. (Giant Center)
- May 20: Uncasville, Conn. (Mohegan Sun Arena)
- May 23: New York (Madison Square Garden)
- May 25: Providence, R.I. (Dunkin Donuts Center)
- May 28: Manchester, N.H. (Verizon Wireless Arena)
- May 30: Chicago (Allstate Arena)
- June 2: Grand Rapids, Mich. (Van Andel Arena)