Singer-songwriter Eric Hutchinson is out with his third studio album, "Pure Fiction," and he joined us in the studio recently to perform his single, "Tell the World." It's a catchy track that got Hoda and Meredith dancing.
While we worked to get our hands on the album, we wanted to learn a bit more about the man behind the voice, so we enlisted Hutchinson to fill out the Today 12. There's nothing we love more than a Mad-Lib-style celeb tell-all.
Read on for his answers!
- I have to wake up every morning to start the day off right.
- The last thing I Googled was movie times.
- My hidden talent or superpower is Limbo!
- My first/worst job was ice cream scooper.
- Chris Pratt would play me in the movie of my life.
- If I could spend the day with one TODAY anchor, it would be Hoda - duh! and we would chill.
- The last lie I told was the best decision ever!
- Advice to my 13-year-old self: Be nicer.
- The last time I was nervous was RIGHT NOW.
- I'm the ... big spoon.
- The title of my autobiography would be: Not There Yet.
- Doodle here: [See below!]