Taylor Swift is coming to "The Voice" and she's got a lot to say — about herself, the show's set, the judges and the contestants — in a funny new promotional clip from the NBC hit.
Among Taylor's many observations in the minute-and-a-half promo:
- Checking out the show's set: "Are we on camera now? Where are they? This is terrifying. Do you guys have drones?"
- Countering Blake Shelton: "I'm known for my sweetness," he said. "I'm known for my dancing," Swift offered.
- Calming a short contestant: "This is probably the tallest combination of people you'll ever see on this show," she said, standing next to Blake. "I'm just gonna be honest with you about that."
- Playing the name game: "There are a lot of Taylors around here," she said to a contestant, who replied that there are three. "Like, oh my God, like, when somebody says, like, 'Taylor,' we should have, like, you be 'Taylor' and they'll call me 'Swifty,' or, like, they call you 'Tay' and they call ... whatever."
- Revealing Adam Levine's secrets: "He has a, you know, degree in interpretive dance, so that will really help," she told one contestant. "People don't really know it. He doesn't like to brag about it."
There's a lot of anticipation for Swift's appearance and for her new album "1989," which will be officially released Monday. She's helped with the hype by posting a lyric each day on her Instagram page — all of which has fans so excited they just want to grab anything Swiftian out there.
That might explain how an audio file called "Track 3," which was accidentally uploaded to iTunes in Canada this week and released under her name, hit No. 1 ... despite being just nine seconds of static. Talk about a hitmaker!
"The Voice," with guest mentor Taylor Swift, airs Monday, Oct. 27, at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Follow Kurt Schlosser on Google+