Sharon Osbourne says she’s disappointed her talk show was canceled and would like to host another program with her husband, rocker Ozzy Osbourne.
“I’ve had a complete blast doing it. I’m sorry that it had to go this way,” she said Thursday on CNN’s “Larry King Live.”
“The Sharon Osbourne Show” was recently canceled because of low ratings, she said. She will shoot the program until May.
“I love doing TV,” she said. “And for me to say, ‘No, I never want to do it again,’ I’d be a liar. Of course, I do. But I would ... feel better doing it with my husband.”
Osbourne said she was unsure about returning to the talk show after Ozzy was injured in an all-terrain vehicle accident in England last year. But she was encouraged to come back, she said.
She added that he has little movement in his arm following the accident, but will recover.
Osbourne kept the cancellation in perspective.
“In the scheme of life, it’s nothing,” she said.