Get the latest from TODAY
Between television and big screen roles, Seth Meyers has made us laugh for almost 14 years. But just how well do we know the man behind the "Late Night" desk?
Oh, sure, we know he's funny and talented, but what's his dog's name? His favorite board game? His spirit animal?
Well, get ready to really know Meyers! The host didn't hold back in a "73 Questions" chat with Vogue.
Here are just a few of the best tidbits:
- His hip-hop name? "MC Suburbs."
- The three books he'd take on a desert island? "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy," "The Code of the Woosters" and "Catch 22."
- His dream lineup for "Late Night"? "Andy Samberg, a 4-year-old magician and music from The Hold Steady."
- The show he'd most like to make a cameo on? "Game of Thrones."
- The role? "Jaime Lannister's new hand."
Oh, and the dog? Her name is Frisbee.
To find out about the game, the spirit animal and dozens of other fun facts, check out the clip!
Follow Ree Hines on Google+.