Want to hear all about the intimate details between Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul? Or at least the dreamed up details? Don't worry. "X Factor" isn't going x-rated, but the shows' judges dedicated a little time to the idea of getting together when they stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Monday night.
When the host asked the pair if they'd ever hooked up, Cowell and Adbul played along.
"(Simon's) a selfish lover," Abdul said. "He'd be calling his own name out."
Not that she knows firsthand.
"I can only imagine," Abdul assured.
As for Cowell, he's said he's considered the matter, too.
"I've thought about it," he admitted. "But then I'd have to talk to her afterwards. It would be uncomfortable."
Abdul took offense at the dig, and then offered an odd retort.
"Foreplay for you is staring at your own baby picture," she said.
Ooo-K. According to Kimmel, that's what's called "a multilayered joke."
Or, you know, just the sort of thing Abdul says.
Think there's any chance those two will ever give it a go, despite all the denials? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- Dry your tears! 'X Factor' castoff says Nicole's 'not that bad'
- 'X Factor' judge's teary indecision leads to controversial ouster
- Hardest part of hosting 'X Factor'? Having to shut Paula up
- 'X Factor' fallout! Judges face criticism from Simon, threats from fans
- 'X Factor's' Nicole Scherzinger needs to stop playing it safe
- More on 'X Factor' in The Clicker