Fans may think they know everything about the Jonas Brothers, but in their first appearance on “Late Show With David Letterman,” the brother band had a few things to reveal as they counted down a top 10 list of surprising facts.
But before the list, the Jonas Brothers got serious on a few subjects, including their frantic fans.
“There’s a lot of screaming involved,” Joe said. “Sometimes you don’t know what to do 'cause you think it’s ‘Cloverfield’ coming around the corner and you just hear, ‘Rarrrhh!’”
And with Valentine’s Day around the corner, the subject of ex-girlfriends came up.
“We went on tour with Miley (Cyrus),” Nick Jonas said of his ex, who opened up about being in love with the Jonas brother in Seventeen magazine last year. “I think that I was 14, so, you know, I was pretty young… I think you can just consider it a young little relationship.”
Joe Jonas had a simple explanation for his split from country sweetheart Taylor Swift, who claimed he had dumped her over the phone.
“We didn’t work out,” he said.
Below, the full list of the Top 10 Surprising Facts About the Jonas Brothers:
10. Nick: “Our new 3D concert film puts you right in the middle of a six-hour tour bus ride from Pittsburgh to Albany.”
9. Joe: “Often we are astonished by how adorable we are.”
8. Kevin: “Sometimes we lather, rinse, repeat and then repeat again!”
7. Nick: “Last Sunday night, I won a Grammy for ‘Best New Jonas.’”
6. Joe: “Osama said he’d come out of hiding if we’d meet his 15-year-old niece.”
5. Kevin: “One time when we were on the road, things got really crazy and we stayed up until 10:30.”
4. Nick: “We’ve seen ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop’ 27 times.”
3. Joe: “Once a week we get mail for Dr. Joyce Brothers.”
2. Kevin: “We have no idea who that old dude behind the desk is.”
1. Nick, Joe and Kevin: “A couple years back, Angelina Jolie tried to adopt us.”