Get the latest from TODAY
Sunday night's Academy Awards was packed full of glamorous stars and dazzling dresses, but a few images stood out from the crowd on Instagram.
As revealed exclusively on TODAY Monday, here are the most-loved Instagram snaps from the night — and their numbers are still climbing!
1. Lady Gaga smooches Taylor Kinney (455,000 likes)
Her showstopping performance of "'Til It Happens to You" wasn't the only part of the night that had her fans cheering. The singer's up-close-and-personal moment with fiance Kinney was sweet and charming.
2. Kevin Hart, David Chappelle and Chris Rock have a backstage moment (399,000 likes)
Hart wasn't nominated for an Oscar, but as a pal of host Chris Rock, he got a fair amount of face time from the audience and on stage. Plus, this picture features the elusive comedian Chappelle, which makes it a triple-threat!
3. Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish show off a little leg (374,000 likes)
Hart was popular no matter who he appeared with, but we love the "Ride Along" star's attitude in this picture, taken with his fiance Eniko Parrish behind the scenes.
4. Lady Gaga goes red carpet glam (359,000 likes)
This pic shows off the star looking very retro-glam and chic with a bold blonde hairstyle.
5. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend strike a pose (316,000 likes)
A visibly-pregnant Teigen (who was unafraid to show off her bump in a sparkly skintight dress) posed with husband (and last year's original song winner) John Legend on the red carpet.
Follow Randee Dawn on Twitter.