Get the latest from TODAY
It's been a whirlwind year for Iggy Azalea, whose hit "Fancy" topped the charts and was widely hailed as 2014's song of the summer.
But in the latest installment of Vogue's popular "73 Questions" series, the Australian rapper showed that she's managed to stay grounded. When asked the best advice she's received, the 24-year-old replied, "To be thankful for the people who help you get to where you're going."
She also revealed what she'd like to say to herself at age 30: "That I hope I've found a life out of being a rap star. It's important to have a home life."
Iggy also answered plenty of lighthearted questions throughout the eight-minute interview. Here are some highlights.
- Favorite song of all time? "Tupac's 'Baby Don't Cry' — it made me fall in love with rap music."
- Craziest fan moment? "Anytime someone cries about meeting me — I think that's insane."
- One superpower she'd want? "To be invisible."
- Most important website? "Twitter."
- Best hashtag? "I love the hashtag #bulldogsonInstagram."
- If she could sing a duet with someone living or dead, who would it be? "It would have to be Dolly Parton. She's larger than life."
- What celebrity was she shocked to find out was a fan? "Jessica Alba."
- One skill she wishes she had? "I wish I could sing like Mariah Carey."
- Best fashion trend of all time? "Platform sneakers, because it's the most ridiculous fashion trend of all time."
- Whose closet would she want to raid? "Easily Gwen Stefani. I love her."
- What's being famous really like? "I think it's a total mess, but it's awesome."
Watch the video above to see Iggy answer the remaining 60 questions.