As Mark Zuckerberg rings in his 30th Wednesday, he had better get ready for some life changes.
Sure, the Facebook mogul has already racked up some pretty impressive accomplishments. But just wait, Mark, for the changes that come with this milestone birthday. TODAY.com staffers, the anchors, and YOU rounded up 30 sure-fire signs you've hit decade number three:
30 signs you're in your 30s:
1. Matt Lauer: Before you go on a blind date, you ask your friend, "is she smart?"
2. Natalie Morales: A big night out is dinner and a movie.
3. Al Roker: Young adults start calling you sir or ma'am.
4. Tamron Hall: You linger on the aisle where eye creams live and you buy two.
5. Savannah Guthrie: You suddenly think people in their 20s are sooooo uninteresting.
6. Denise Welshhans: You feel like you're in your 20s, but then you spend time with people in their 20s & you think," Nope! I'm definitely not in my 20s!"
7. Betsy Val Guevara: Carson Daly is a co-host of a grown people show.
8. Your Facebook feed turns from weddings to babies.
9. Binge-watching sounds more fun than binge drinking.
10. You have to look up the abbreviations people use in text messages.
11. You find that song from “Frozen” stuck in your head, rather than a track from your favorite band.
12. You go to a bar and start complaining about how loud it is.
13. Somehow kids and babies made it on the guest list of your friends' parties.
14. Childhood board games become popular again... there's nothing better than a low-key game night.
15. You hear about the first divorce among your college friends.
16. Most of the people you spent your 20s with have moved to the suburbs.
17. Your hangover lasts until you go out for drinks the next day.
18. You think big weddings should be reserved for first marriages.
19. You’re excited to go to bed before 10 p.m.
20. You look at newfangled strollers with the enthusiasm formerly reserved for cars or mountain bikes.
21. Someone tells you to be at a party at 11 p.m., and you’re like, "Are you sure? That’s really late."
22. Someone calls DMX “old-school hip hop.”
23. You spot your first wrinkle…and tell yourself "I've earned it"...but then cry.
24. You have to start putting suntan lotion on top of your head.
25. You injure yourself in your sleep.
26. You've switched from cocktails to chamomile tea.
27. @StephenrSanchez: Your grandfather stops slipping you $20 whenever he sees you.
28. Robin Olsen Dunning: 40 doesn't seem so old.
29. Melissa Rae: Your doctors start looking younger than you.
30. Heather Bailey: A friend tells you a guy is good-looking and you end up noticing his dad instead.
Now it's your turn! What did turning 30 mean to you?
Fill in the blank on Facebook and Twitter using #OrangeRoom: "You know you're 30 when..."