Three years after swapping vows in France surrounded by hundreds of people at a fairytale-worthy chateau, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are splitting up.
Both have remained mum except to express their mutual "sadness," but Longoria reportedly found tons of inappropriate text messages between her husband and another woman and is "devastated" by rumors that he cheated, according to pal Mario Lopez.
So while we wait for the courts to put "texting trauma" next to "irreconcilable differences" on the standard divorce petition, here are some fun facts about Erin Barry, soon-to-be ex-wife of Parker's former Spurs teammate Brent Barry and the woman who's been pegged as Tiger, er, Tony's textmate:
1. She's suffering in silence: Sports Illustrated reporter Bryan Armen Graham broke the Barry-Parker connection on Twitter. Brent's father, NBA Hall of Famer and underhand free-throw king Rick Barry, tells E! News that he was "shocked" when heard the news today and had "no clue" they were having problems, though E! News confirmed his son filed for divorce on Oct. 29 in Bexar County, Texas. Billy Bush also tweeted today: "We spoke to erin barry...Brent Barry's wife from San Antonio Spurs...she cried and said 'No comment'."
2. If not a good wife, she seems like a great human being: After getting a degree from the University of Oregon in English literature, Erin became a court-appointed special advocate and juvenile-court caseworker in Chicago when her hubby was playing for the Bulls and then kept up the good work in Seattle and San Antonio, ultimately specializing in abused and neglected children. "It is hard, it's very hard work," she told SpursTalk.com after her husband signed there in 2004. "People always ask me how I do it. I say, 'How can I not do it?'"
3. She married her high school sweetheart: Erin attended an all-girls Catholic school while growing up in the San Francisco Bay area with her adoptive parents and their three biological children--all born after she was adopted. Brent attended the all-boys school across the street. When she was 16, she says, they went to see National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation together and...she just knew. They tied the knot in 1998 and have two sons.
4. She's not a Fashion Spotlight kind of gal: Erin told SpursTalk she prefers curling up at home in discount-store sweats and a favorite T-shirt to getting dolled up for a night out.
5. Brent Barry is not a cuckold: A source assures E! News that Erin and Tony did not have a physical relationship and the sum of their contact was " just texting." So they casually exchanged lusty limericks--or maybe it was one of those so-called emotional affairs--but that's better than cheating the old-fashioned, having-sex way, right?
--Additional reporting by Ashley Fultz, Marianne Garvey and Marc Malkin