Joe Jonas certainly gets around.
He's made ex-girlfriend's out of Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle, Ashley Greene and Taylor Swift. Now the JoBro heartthrob has moved on to a model.
Joe seemed to be enamored with his new babe, statuesque model Karlie Kloss, while partying at the Santa Barabara Polo &Raquet club for Prince William's match on Saturday. The duo made googly eyes at each other as they posed together in a photo booth at the event and were attached at the hip throughout the day.
No surprise there, Kloss is gorgeous. But who is she exactly? Here are five things to know about the beauty...
1. She's a Huge Hit in the Modeling World. The 18-year-old was named best model by People in 2008 and has landed on models.com Top 50 Models list, along with being in high demand for runway shows during fashion weeks throughout the world. (One season she walked in an incredibly high 64 shows.) She was the first ranked model of spring 2008 on V.com and was profiled in New York Times T Style mag in the winter of 2008. Kloss was plucked from obscurity at just 13 in her hometown of St. Louis, Mo., after attending a model search and quickly signed with Elite.
2. You May Not Know Her Name, but You Know Her Face. You really can't flip through a Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, W, Elle, or any other other glossy without running across an ad that Kloss is starring in. She's been in ads ranging from Sportmax and Lacoste to Dior and Oscar de la Renta. She's also posed for stores like Topshop and Barneys and she's the familiar face of Marc Jacobs fragrance, Lola and See by Chlo. Pretty solid work for someone who's not even 20-years-old.
3. She Owes Her Bod to Ballet: Kloss has called her classical ballet training a "a beautiful thing" that taught her how to move in the modeling world and was a great training ground for her runway walk. Before making it as a model, Kloss studied at Caston's Ballet Acadamie, a prestigious dance school in St. Louis.
4. She Gets Career Advice From Molly Sims: Kloss, who has labeled her famed runway walk a "moody gait," takes her cues from Sims, whom she considers a mentor and lunches with when she can. Sims once told New York she thinks Kloss is the type of model who will still "do well at 30" because of her classic look. And like Sims and other entreprenurial models before her, Kloss has teamed up with with Mother Model Management to run a model competition for the next big supermodel in the U.S. We smell a reality show soon.
5. Her Agency-Hopping Caused Industry-Wide Chaos. Elite sued NEXT in 2008 when NEXT allegedly "stole" Kloss from the rival agency. The lawsuit, filed in New York, claimed NEXT lured the young gal with "improper compensation" and Elite felt they were responsible for launching her career and getting her tons of work. The case was settled out of court.