Are things getting hot in here, or is it just this trailer? Maybe a bit of both.
The new "Fifty Shades of Grey" trailer, complete with fresh and sweaty footage, was released Thursday and is already burning up YouTube with over 1.1 million views.
The trailer is definitely the most revealing to date. In just over two-and-a-half minutes, fans get:
- disrobing and bare chests (Jamie Dornan's, anyway)
- dripping water (or is that sweat?)
- a first look at Anastasia's roommate Kate (Eloise Mumford)
- clear references to domination and submission
- definite action in Christian's "Red Room of Pain"
- Beyoncé breathily singing "Haunted" in the background
Check it out for yourself!
"Fifty Shades of Grey" will be released on Valentine's Day 2015. It's a production of Focus Features and Universal Pictures Group, owned by NBCUniversal, the parent company of NBC News.