Although Hoda copped to passing out early (cheater), the ladies were full of opinions about the 84th Academy Awards telecast last night. This morning they rehashed the good, the bad, and the snoozy. Here are some of their thoughts on the show, condensed and edited for your reading convenience.
- Hoda chose Penelope Cruz's vintage look as her pick for Best Dressed.
- KLG would like you to remember that Rooney's name is pronounced "Mare-a" (not "Marr-a").
- Hoda thought Octavia Spencer shouldn't have been rushed.
- KLG moved to outlaw people who bring up written speeches. "Write it on your arm!" Or keep it short.
- Neither lady was amused by Sacha Baron Cohen spilling fake Kim Jong Il dust on Ryan Seacrest.
- No one quite knew how to feel about Cirque du Soleil.
What did you guys think? What were your favorite, least favorite, or most "What? Okay?" moments? Tell us below.
Julieanne Smolinski is a TODAY.com contributor. She struggles daily with how to feel about Cirque du Soleil.