Is everything really bigger in Texas? If the list of Super Bowl parties going down this weekend in Dallas is any indication, maybe so. Celebrities like Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michele, Usher and many more will find out for themselves this weekend during Super Bowl XLV.
And despite the record-breaking cold weather (think snow and ice), the parties won't stop. Here's a play-by-play at who's partying where this weekend:
- Audi Forum Dallas will be a hot spot all weekend. Tonight, sports-loving couple Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher will mingle with Glee newcomer Chord Overstreet. Then the party continues on Saturday when the luxury car company is throwing an intimate dinner with L.A. Reid. Stars include P. Diddy, Matthew Morrison and Texas native Chace Crawford.
- The BudLight Hotel is hosting multiple bashes, beginning with the Playboy fete tonight, where Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida will perform. On Saturday, Nelly, Ke$ha and Pitbull will take the stage.
- ESPN The Magazine's NEXT party is off the beaten path in Fort Worth, 40 minutes from Dallas, where everything else is happening. The expected guest list is impressive with bold-faced names such as Lea Michele, Joe Jonas, Hayden Panettiere and Nicki Minaj RSVP'ing, but it remains to be seen if they'll make the snowy trek.
- GQ is also throwing a Friday fete at Hickory Street Annex, where Cee Lo Green will perform and Terrell Owens will work the turntables. Andy Roddick hosts, so expect to see his gorgeous wife, Brooklyn Decker, along with Owen Wilson and Adrian Grenier.
- On Saturday, stars will face off against athletes in a game of touch football at the DirectTV Celebrity Beach Bowl. Kellan Lutz, Marisa Miller and Chace Crawford will all get their game faces on and Maroon 5 will perform at the post-game party.
- Grey Goose is hosting a lounge every night, and Entourage's Jeremy Piven is slated to host on Saturday, while The Axe Lounge is also having parties each night. Cory Monteith and Hayden Panettiere are on the list for Saturday. Also on Saturday, Usher will perform at HDNet's bash while Maxim throws their annual Super Bowl bash. This year, the theme is "state fair" and they're having carnival rides, games and a special surprise performance. Olivia Munn and The Situation are expected.
On Sunday, most stars will be at the big game, but if you couldn't swing tickets, no worries. Come hang as I host the "Everything's Bigger in Texas" bash at the Patio Grill in Dallas, which will be just as much fun. I promise!