Nothing beats that moment on "Wheel of Fortune" when there is only one letter revealed and a contestant utters the boldest phrase possible.
"I'd like to solve the puzzle."
It's the part where you spontaneously yell at the TV: "No way they know this!"
Then the contestant nails it with a stunning solve that draws a gasp from the crowd and disbelieving looks from fellow players.
As part of this week's Game on TODAY series, now it's your chance to see if you can measure up to some of the most amazing solves in "Wheel of Fortune" history.
Try these top-five head-scratchers to see if you have what it takes to impress Pat and Vanna. Then check the answers in the key below.
1. This one is close to John Denver's heart.
2. You might be lost at sea with this one.
3. Serena Williams could probably nail this puzzle.
4. This is basically the opposite of how Han Solo would feel about this puzzle.
5. Even with two letters given, you are a true "Wheel of Fortune" legend if you get this one.
So how did you do? Are you going home bankrupt, or did you just win an all-expense trip to Maui? Check the answers below.
Follow TODAY.com writer Scott Stump on Twitter.