Nancy Grace is ending her justice-themed interview and debate show, “Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments,” on Court TV after 10 years with the network.
“Court TV will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will always look back at my time there with great gratitude and affection,” she said Wednesday in a statement.
Grace said she is leaving Court TV to focus on her legal analysis program, “Nancy Grace,” on CNN Headline News and on her charitable endeavors.
Before joining Court TV, she was a special prosecutor in the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, where she worked felony cases involving serial murder, rape, child molestation and arson.
Over the years, Grace has become known for sparking controversy on the show, including high-profile cases such as the Duke University rape scandal, the search for Natalee Holloway and the Scott Peterson trial.
Last year, she interviewed Melinda Duckett on her Headline News show about the disappearance of Duckett’s 2-year-old son. Duckett shot herself to death before the pre-taped interview aired.