But the fun didn't stop there. We asked you to share photos of you and your tiny look-alikes, and you had us seeing double!
Check out our favorite parent-child doppelgangers below, and show us yours on our Facebook page!
1. "Me on the left, my son on the right," Amber Soler via Facebook.
2. "My son with a picture of his great-great-great grandfather! Amazing how genes work!" Kerum Steele via Facebook.
3. "There are many children who don't share physical characteristics with their parents. It's okay to look different. Maybe I'm biased, but I think families built through adoption are just as beautiful. And even though my 'mini-me' looks nothing like my husband or me, I'm sharing our side-by-side comparison anyway," Shelley Skuster via Facebook.
4. "My youngest on the left and myself on the right," Christine Tietze via Facebook.
5. "Myself on the left and my son on the right," Ashley Vincentini via Facebook.