What if we found you a financial adviser who wants you to retire at 24? What he lacks in credibility, he makes up for in cuteness.
We consulted some (adorable) experts for their best tips on all things personal finance — from their strategies around spending vs. saving, their best negotiating tactics, and how much money they think you need to retire comfortably. Watch the video below for their super cute "Kidvice" on questions like:
- What's a good investment? "A doggie!"
- Best negotiating tactic: "Please, please, please, with sugar on top?"
- Why we pay taxes: "If you don't give it to the government, you get put in jail."
- What age you should retire: "24?"
- How much money you need to retire: "Not that much actually, 'cause when you retire, you don't eat that much food."
This story was first published on April 13, 2015.