Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because we all know happiness isn’t priceless…it costs about $84 at the mall.
So let’s give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Soupy summer (Mama Needs A Nap)
2. Weekend par-tay (The 21st Century SAHM)
3. Balancing act (Mommy Owl)
4. Reap what you sow (Stay Home Mama)
5. The final countdown (Rach Riot)
6. Mall adventure (Lurkin' Mom)
7. On Target (Abe Yospe's Comedy Page)
8. It's magic (Rants from Mommyland)
9. Raising him right (Tipsy Tiaras)
Want more funniest parents on Facebook? Find them here!
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.