Get the latest from TODAY
Looking for the perfect gift for grandpa this year? If Pop-pop is the type of man who always says he "has everything," it can be a struggle.
That's why we put together this list of unique gifts for your grandfather. It'll help you find the perfect grandpa gift for the holidays, Father's Day (grandpas are dads too), birthdays or anything else! We searched high and low for great and unusual gifts that will show him just how much you care. From bourbon-infused coffee to the perfect sports chair, there's something here for everyone, for every budget.
(If you're looking for gifts for grandparents, in general, we've also got a handy list of unique gifts for grandmas, too!)
1. Knock Knock What I Love About Grandpa Fill in the Love Journal, $11, Amazon
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Also available at Knock Knock for $10.
Let Grandpa know just how much you love her with this clever "fill-in-the-love" journal. Creating a personalized keepsake has never been so easy or adorable.
2. Personalized Socks (Set of Five Pairs), $50, UncommonGoods
You can personalize these socks with Grandpa’s initials or a short saying — up to eight characters at the ankle and twenty characters at the toes.
3. Grandpas Are There To Help Box Sign, $6 (normally $9), Amazon
Also available at Walmart for $13.
This grandpa box sign is perfect for the grandpa in your life who's always getting into a little more trouble than he should be.
4. Timex Unisex Indiglo Weekender Slip-Thu Plaid Fabric Strap Watch, $55, Amazon
For more watches we love, check out this chic leather Timex Weekender.
Did we mention we're mad for plaid? Give your granddad this classic Times Weekender with a plaid band; it's old-school cool for a man who will likely appreciate that operating this watch requires no tech skills.
5. The Bacon Crate, $60, Man Crates
Bring home the bacon with this delicious selection of gifts that are perfect for the grandpa who loves to pig out. In this box of goodies, he'll find bacon peanut brittle, savory bacon jam, and sweet-and-spicy bacon jerky.
6. Harrms Best Touchscreen Nappa Genuine Leather Gloves for Men, $16+, Amazon
We don’t want Gramps missing any texts, do we? These leather gloves have a built in touchscreen feature so he doesn’t have to take them off to use his smartphone.
7. Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports Chair, $72, Amazon
Also available at Macy's for $80.
Grandpa might just be your biggest fan, so it’s on you to make sure he's as comfy as possible when he comes to cheer you (or your kids) on at the next sporting event. This light and portable chair is easy to carry and has not only a side table to rest his favorite beverage but also a handy pouch to stock essentials.
8. The Northwest Company NFL Flair Hair Adjustable Visor, $21-$35, Amazon
Your grandpa will like two things about this visor. One, it will help him display indisputable team spirit, and two, it may provide an assist in the hair department.
9. Breville Panini Press, $87 (usually $100), Amazon
Similar available at Macy's for $70.
The Breville Panini Press will take Grandpa’s favorite sandwiches to the next level. It's perfect for paninis, croissant and breakfast sandwiches and more. We can almost smell that gooey grilled cheese right now!
10. Stud Bucket of Jackie Os Gluten-Free Cookies, $50, Sur la Table
Make sure Grandpa knows he's still a stud muffin by giving him a bucket of these gluten-free, chocolate chip meringue delights.
11. Wooden Domino Set, $34, UncommonGoods
Is your grandpa a gamer? Then game on! Plus, it's so good-looking that it would also make a handsome accent on a coffee table.
We are also loving this domino set from Hayneedle that's stored in a sleek, deep blue velvet case for $42.
12. Yeti Rambler 30oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid, $55, Amazon
When in doubt, Yeti never disappoints the guy in your life. And Grandpa will go nuts over this stainless steel vacuum tumbler. “Virtually indestructible," this container keeps your drink “as cold (or hot) as scientifically possible.”
13. John Hanly Irish Scarf Lambswool, $28, Amazon
What's more classic than a tartan lambswool scarf made in Ireland? While this is a festive plaid, there are lots of tartan options that will keep Grandpa warm in style.
14. Minnetonka Men's Pile Lined Hardsole Slipper, $43+, Amazon
Also available for $68 at Nordstrom.
Expect several high-fives for this gift, because Grandpa won’t want to ever take off these plush, shearling-lined suede moccasins. We also like that they have rubber soles, and so will he.
15. Single Wine Case with Optional Monogramming, $89, Hayneedle
You know what a wine enthusiast who has everything needs? A monogrammed leather wine carrying case. And boy will it make that prized bottle of wine look important when Grandpa opens it up to present at his wine club.
16. Eukein Electric Pepper Grinder or Salt Grinder, $23, Amazon
Also available at Walmart for $45.
We are obsessed with this electric pepper (or salt) grinder. With the simple push of a button, freshly ground pepper seasons food to perfection. And there’s even a light at the bottom of the mill so Grandpa can see exactly where his pepper is going.
17. Cathy's Concepts Personalized Glass Decanter with Wood Stopper Set, $70, Hayneedle
The decanter alone is available for $35 at Target.
An attractive addition to Grandpa’s bar, this glass decanter and wood stopper also comes with four heavy-bottomed whiskey glasses. Plus, they can all be engraved at no extra cost, even the wood stopper!
18. Beard Maintenance Set, $60 (usually $66), The Art of Shaving
Help Grandpa keep his beard in check this holiday season with this beard maintenance set. It comes with a beard wash, beard conditioner and vanilla scented beard oil that will keep his beard looking its luxurious best.
19. Pendleton Eco-Wise Washable Wool Fringed Throw Blanket, $129, Amazon
Also available at Nordstrom.
Since we are talking about plaids and tartans, another winning gift is a wool blanket. It's perfect for keeping Grandpa cozy in his special chair or at the game.
20. FlyingColors Laguiole Steak Knife Set, $23, Amazon
Does your grandpa love a good steak? Then he will also love some high quality (and quite handsome) steak knives to better enjoy his filet mignon. This Laguiole set comes with a handy wood block for storage and your choice of four different finishes for the handles.
21. Electric Wine Opener With Charger, $29 (usually $35), Amazon
You know what your wine-enthusiast grandpa needs? An electric wine opener and accessories set. You will score high marks with this rechargeable corkscrew, charger, foil cutter, wine stopper and more.
22. PajamaGram Mickey Mouse Matching Pajamas For Family, $15-$60, Amazon
When family pajama-ing, don’t forget to bring Grandpa into the act. These matching PJs are as fun for him as they are for the whole family.
23. Bourbon-Infused Coffee, $20, UncommonGoods
Rich, 100-percent Arabica beans are infused with a splash of Kentucky bourbon to create a coffee so good, Grandpa will instantly name you his favorite.
24. Anker PowerCore External Battery, $32, Amazon
Also available for $40 at Walmart.
We don't know anyone who can't use a portable smartphone charger. This one by Anker is sleek and, fully juiced, its battery life can handle up to 3 1/2 iPhone charges and 2 1/2 Galaxy S8 charges.
25. 1901 Ladrido Dot Silk Skinny Tie, $25, Nordstrom
A dapper grandpa is guaranteed with these bright, bold and holiday-ready handkerchiefs. We also like that they can be monogrammed with Grandpa’s initial as well as fashioned into a pocket square.
26. Cathys Concepts Monogram Cuff Links & Tie Bar Set, $57, Nordstrom
Sweet and chic! Send Grandpa hugs and kisses in the form of these gold-plated cuff links and tie clip engraved with his initial.
27. Organic White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil, $20, Sur la Table
Truffles don’t have to be left for a special occasion. Enjoy this decadent white truffle-infused, organic olive oil (made in Italy) every day. Drizzle it over pasta, add it to soup or even dip a little bread into this gourmet elixir for a true foodie experience.