Parenting can be hard, but it can also be really, really funny. At TODAY Parents, we love seeing moms and dads post funny-but-true thoughts about parenthood on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so we're rounding up the posts that made us laugh the hardest this week.
Maybe this week you realized you're turning into your mother, or spent more time than you'd care to recall watching sports practices from the sidelines — whatever the Monday through Friday grind has brought your way, relax, because it's almost the weekend.
Whether your weekend plans include tackling piles of laundry, running errands around town or listening to your kids complain about the meals you're cooking, with the help of these funny parents, you'll at least be able to laugh about it.
Want to share your funny parenting moments with TODAY? Tag TODAY Parents on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Each week, we'll pick some of our favorites and share them with the world.
1. Ah, married life
2. There isn't enough hand sanitizer in the world
3. We speak for the trees
4. It's all on you
5. It's all downhill from here, kid
6. So close, but not quite
7. Totally the same thing
8. We swore it would never happen, but here we are
9. Nothing like dancing in the frozen foods aisle
10. Solid weekend plans
11. They actually DO listen
12. Super Bowl, Schmuper Bowl
13. Mmm, butter noodles
14. Hang ten!
15. A battle to end all battles
16. Because laundry is hard
17. But still...
18. Maybe we'll see each other in the towel aisle
20. Every. Single. Time. They. Travel.
21. Our hearts are so full
22. It always ends with crying
23. Have you checked the junk drawer?
24. It would be nice