Parenting can be hard, but it can also be really, really funny. At TODAY Parents, we love seeing moms and dads post funny-but-true thoughts about parenthood on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so we're rounding up the posts that made us laugh the hardest this week.
We're midway through January, yet some days it feels like it's been 2020 for months. Parents are exhausted, headed to bed at the same time as their kids and have lost the ability to argue with their offspring because sometimes the cases they make are impressively good.
So stop negotiating with terrorists, turn up the rap music in your mini van and laugh along with us. After all, just because our kids won't take a nap doesn't mean we can't.
Want to share your funny parenting moments with TODAY? Tag TODAY Parents on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, or reach out to Terri Peters, our seeker of parenting hilarity. Each week, we'll pick some of our favorites and share them with the world.
1. There's no shame in that bedtime game
2. It's a slow, draining sound
3. We'll need a list of your demands
4. It would be super helpful information
5. If we knew then what we know now
6. Because priorities
7. Angels watching over me?
8. Seriously, what is happening?
9. Noooo scruuuubs
10. The perfect training regimen
11. Why are you whispering?
12. Let's agree to disagree
13. This is why we can't have nice things
14. Someone call the orthopedist
15. Whatcha doin'?
16. It's been a long month
Want to keep laughing? Check out more stories about our funniest parents here.